Re: hotkeys in linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66819] Re: hotkeys in linux
- From: smartsupport2006 at mail.com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:31:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can try this EnergyKey
This may be help you.
Now I always use EnergyKey, it helps me so much in my work.
Prev by Date:
How to get the maximums of a curve
Next by Date:
Re: Exporting Graphics to .eps
Previous by thread:
hotkeys in linux
Next by thread:
Is it a bug in Mathematica ?