- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70904] Re: Publicon
- From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve_usenet at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 03:55:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
I use it because it is the best way that I can find to transfer material
from Mathematica to LaTeX. Publicon is still only at version 1.0.1, so you
have to be patient enough to develop a way of working with it that
circumvents its foibles.
I wish Wolfram would include Publicon-like capabilities in Mathematica
West Malvern, UK
"rees" <reesevans at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ei4m3f$dnm$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is anyone currently using Publicon? I've just started using it, but
> have found no recent references to it on the web. Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Searching for a function
Next by Date:
Re: surface plot of an image
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: