Re: Publicon

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg70904] Re: Publicon
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve_usenet at>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 03:55:33 -0500 (EST)

I use it because it is the best way that I can find to transfer material
from Mathematica to LaTeX. Publicon is still only at version 1.0.1, so you
have to be patient enough to develop a way of working with it that
circumvents its foibles.

I wish Wolfram would include Publicon-like capabilities in Mathematica

Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:ei4m3f$dnm$1 at