Re: Two small problems compute OK, but not their sum.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70967] Re: Two small problems compute OK, but not their sum.
- From: aaronfude at gmail.com
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:39:13 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Thank you. But *why* do to the 1/2's make it too complicated? Also, in the future, when Mathematica is producing an unusually complicated answer for a problem, how do I know whether it is what it is or this A+B situation. Thanks again, Aaron