Option Inspector Window Font Size

Is there a way to increase the Option Inspector window font size?

I am running the Mathematica FrontEnd on a Dell notebook with 17"
screen and 1920x1200 resolution, consequently the Option Inspector
window content is displayed in a very tiny font.

I unsuccessfully searched this newsgroup and the options using Option
Inspector, which made my eyes sore.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Philipp