I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71176] I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
  • From: "deadlyartichoke" <jakehowardsculpture at hotmail.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 03:41:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi there, I am a sculptor who works in metal/stainless steel and I am
looking for a programme or package or whatever you might want to call
it that allows me to print and enlarge various geometric shapes  I also
would like some kind of description of the shapes and the special names
for them ....Does
any one know of such a thing if so I would love to know......not to
good at the computer thing or maths,  more of an artist so please
excuse me if I
have missed something obvious.  Many thanks in advance

The Deadlyartichoke( www.llamaseven.com  has some pics of the shapes I
have already made if you would like to see )