Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71219] Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- From: titus_piezas at yahoo.com
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 06:38:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hello there, For starters, try, http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Polyhedron.html there are links to the individual polyhedra of n faces (tetrahedron, pentahedron, etc) each of which has many variants, including their duals, so you can explore these shapes to your heart's content. I suggest also the 5 Platonic and 13 Archimedean solids as good shapes to start with. > The Deadlyartichoke( www.llamaseven.com has some pics of the shapes I > have already made if you would like to see ) -Titus