Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71249] Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- From: "deadlyartichoke" <jakehowardsculpture at hotmail.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:39:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Ben, thanks for those links ..... Deadlyartichoke www.llamaseven.com (stainless steel sculptures) ben wrote: > Hi > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solids > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygon > > The Mathematica Book 2.10.8 > > Bye > Ben > > > deadlyartichoke schrieb: > > > Hi there, I am a sculptor who works in metal/stainless steel and I am > > looking for a programme or package or whatever you might want to call > > it that allows me to print and enlarge various geometric shapes I also > > would like some kind of description of the shapes and the special names > > for them ....Does > > any one know of such a thing if so I would love to know......not to > > good at the computer thing or maths, more of an artist so please > > excuse me if I > > have missed something obvious. Many thanks in advance > > > > The Deadlyartichoke( www.llamaseven.com has some pics of the shapes I > > have already made if you would like to see )