Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71229] Re: I could do with a list of geometric shape names can anyone help????
- From: "deadlyartichoke" <jakehowardsculpture at hotmail.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:38:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Titus many thanks for your reply this site sounds like a real goodun thanks very much for the info. Deadlyartichoke www.llamaseven.com (stainless steel sculptures) titus_piezas at yahoo.com wrote: > Hello there, > > For starters, try, > > http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Polyhedron.html > > there are links to the individual polyhedra of n faces (tetrahedron, > pentahedron, etc) each of which has many variants, including their > duals, so you can explore these shapes to your heart's content. I > suggest also the 5 Platonic and 13 Archimedean solids as good shapes to > start with. > > > The Deadlyartichoke( www.llamaseven.com has some pics of the shapes I > > have already made if you would like to see ) > > > -Titus