Re: List difference using patterns and substitutions.

Hello all.

Thanks a lot for all the replies I have received from you.

I see that the rule substitution here is not practical. I though that
it could be a simple way, just I could not find it. But I see that
there are better approach.

The most simplier, removing the first element and substracting both
list, is very nice! I didn't figure it.

ListCorrelate is great too. I suppose that it uses much less memory
that removing the first element (that I suppose, it creates another
array in memory), with a big list.

Well, thanks again for your answers. I'll use all of them (at least, to
learn ;) )

Regards.