Re: List difference using patterns and substitutions.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71374] Re: List difference using patterns and substitutions.
- From: "Nacho" <ncc1701zzz at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:53:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hello all. Thanks a lot for all the replies I have received from you. I see that the rule substitution here is not practical. I though that it could be a simple way, just I could not find it. But I see that there are better approach. The most simplier, removing the first element and substracting both list, is very nice! I didn't figure it. ListCorrelate is great too. I suppose that it uses much less memory that removing the first element (that I suppose, it creates another array in memory), with a big list. Well, thanks again for your answers. I'll use all of them (at least, to learn ;) ) Regards.