Re: mouse drage listener!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71413] Re: mouse drage listener!
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:30:44 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Customer of PlusNet plc (http://www.plus.net)
- References: <email@example.com>
mumat wrote: > Dear All, > > Assume that you have Image (m by n) uploaded in mathematica. You > left-click on mouse > and drag it to draw a curve while ur pressing on left button. > > > How can i retrieve the list of points ( i,j) where the mouse has gone > over. > > > thanks much in advance. > > > regards, > > > chekad > You could manage that using the (free) Super Widget Package available from my site. It uses the GUIKit, which is part of Mathematica 5.2, and the interaction will take place in a separate (Java) window. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk