Re: mouse drage listener!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71413] Re: mouse drage listener!
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 04:30:44 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Customer of PlusNet plc (http://www.plus.net)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Dear All,
> Assume that you have Image (m by n) uploaded in mathematica. You
> left-click on mouse
> and drag it to draw a curve while ur pressing on left button.
> How can i retrieve the list of points ( i,j) where the mouse has gone
> thanks much in advance.
You could manage that using the (free) Super Widget Package available
from my site. It uses the GUIKit, which is part of Mathematica 5.2, and
the interaction will take place in a separate (Java) window.
Prev by Date:
Rectangle with Scaled (a plot inside a plot)
Next by Date:
RE: Mathematica and other programs
Previous by thread:
mouse drage listener!
Next by thread:
RE: mouse drage listener!