how reopen Welcome page in Workbench 1.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71433] how reopen Welcome page in Workbench 1.0?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 04:41:04 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
In the juar-released Wolfram Workbench 1.0.0, I closed the Welcome
window panel. The Help says it can be reopened at any time by using
menu selection Help > Welcome.
However, there is NO such Welcome entry on the Help menu.
How does one, in fact, get the Welcome view back??
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
question about options
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: how reopen Welcome page in Workbench 1.0?