  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg71717] Question about significant digits.
  • From: jltrahan at mail.usf.edu
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:04:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I would like to set the number of significant digits used for my whole
worksheet rather than for just one expression. Is it possible to set
Digits=x at the beginning of my worksheet so that all calculations are
made with x number of significant digits? I'd greatly appreciate any help
that you can offer.
Thanks in advance,
Jamie