Re: Question about significant digits.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71798] Re: Question about significant digits.
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:56:46 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: hispeed.ch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Jamie, you couold e.g. use $Pre: SetAttributes[$Pre, HoldAll]; $Pre := SetPrecision[#, 2] & Daniel jltrahan at mail.usf.edu wrote: > Hi, > I would like to set the number of significant digits used for my whole > worksheet rather than for just one expression. Is it possible to set > Digits=x at the beginning of my worksheet so that all calculations are > made with x number of significant digits? I'd greatly appreciate any help > that you can offer. > Thanks in advance, > Jamie >