Re: Question about significant digits.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71798] Re: Question about significant digits.
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:56:46 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: hispeed.ch
- References: <email@example.com>
you couold e.g. use $Pre:
$Pre := SetPrecision[#, 2] &
jltrahan at mail.usf.edu wrote:
> I would like to set the number of significant digits used for my whole
> worksheet rather than for just one expression. Is it possible to set
> Digits=x at the beginning of my worksheet so that all calculations are
> made with x number of significant digits? I'd greatly appreciate any help
> that you can offer.
> Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Limit of Infinitely Nested Expression (4.0
Next by Date:
Re: Real numerical computations
Previous by thread:
Question about significant digits.
Next by thread:
sum of integrals over patial intervals != integral over whole interval