Re: disappearing cursor
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg71754] Re: [mg71625] disappearing cursor
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:04:09 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 05:37:05 -0500 (EST), steve wrote:
> My cursor has disappeared, and when I highlight text no block is
> colored. It's as if the cursor and block are invisible, since I can type
> and evaluate as usual.
> How do I get them back?
You may have accidentally set the ShowSelection option to False at the
global scope, or in the affected notebooks or cells (if you don't see the
problem in new, untitled notebooks).
Under the Format menu, choose Option Inspector, set the scope to Global,
and search for ShowSelection. If it's False, set it back to True.
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: using a different stylesheet
Next by Date:
Re: Descending order
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: