How to extract numbers from list elements with text?

Hi,

I have a list looking like this:

{ 1 Intensity 0.23523,  2 Intensity 0.00005,  3 Intensity 0.00004, ..}

Is there a command which allows extraction of only the last number appearing
in each element
of the list?. If not, how can I modify the list elements?

Best regards,

Henning Heiberg-Andersen