Re: Is it possible to "pre-evaluate" parts of pure function?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70341] Re: Is it possible to "pre-evaluate" parts of pure function?
- From: "Philpp" <piotr at bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:30:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Thanks a lot for all answers (including emails). I suppose the correct solution SetOptions[f, MultiplierFunction -> (Evaluate[const #] &)] escaped me due to my lack of understanding of the pure function (body)& syntax. As Jon McLoone points out, "the Evaluate needs to be on the argument of Function not around the outside of it" Philipp