Re: General--Mathematica is unable to yield result from LinearSolve with good Preci
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70548] Re: General--Mathematica is unable to yield result from LinearSolve with good Preci
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:22:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
abdou.oumaima at hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello MathGroup,
> I write this code and when I put HS=6 it takes one hour to yield the first result and 5 days for HS=7. Is there any suggestions to perform my code please.
> Hereby my code. Just copy it and past it in a new file under Mathematica.
Unfortunately, some part of the code is missing at the bottom of the
> Link to the forum page for this post:
> Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=14527]]
Feel free to send me a notebook.
Prev by Date:
Re: Infinity vs DirectedInfinity
Next by Date:
Re: damped oscilations data fit
Previous by thread:
General--Mathematica is unable to yield result from LinearSolve with good Preci
Next by thread:
General--LinearSolve and Precision: Impossible to solve 8x8 matrix