Re: Infinity vs DirectedInfinity[1]

Carl Woll

This is the conclusion I came to after talking with Andrzej Kozlowski
(I also posted about it -- though it won't go out until tomorrow
because I sent it maybe an hour ago)

What I find interesting is that Andrzej said you would probably reply
and that I would then have a definitive answer.

Thank you.

P.S. One interesting question that came up when we were emailing
off-list was: "How was formatting done before the box formatting
system was introduced?"

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/