Re: Quizzes and Tests

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg70590] Re: [mg70564] Quizzes and Tests
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 05:22:06 -0400 (EDT)

Not as far as I know (but I am not familiar with quiz packages). Do
you have links to the other systems' quiz packages so we can look at
them? (even though we won't be allowed to talk about them on this list
due to the rules)

BTW, there is a fledeling Google group for Mathematica. I don't own
it, but I am interested in seeing it grow. You could talk about the
other systems there.