Re: Display glitch: \[ImaginaryI] appears as just "i"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70618] Re: Display glitch: \[ImaginaryI] appears as just "i"
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 05:14:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <eha51o$b1n$1 at smc.vnet.net>, email at email.com wrote: > It appears indeed as a "tiny screen font" problem. With Windows 5.2 > version, increasing the zoom to 125% brings back the "ii" form. Also, > printing (I only tried PDF) gives the good "ii" form. > > GL Not to wish troubles on others, but it's at least reassuring to know that someone else sees this glitch. Can be disconcerting to encounter it when you're doing a calculation that depends critically on choosing the correct square root of a complex factor, and suddenly the output results start looking weird.