Re: Display glitch: \[ImaginaryI] appears as just "i"

In article <eha51o$b1n$1 at smc.vnet.net>, email at email.com wrote:

> It appears indeed as a "tiny screen font" problem. With Windows 5.2
> version, increasing the zoom to 125% brings back the "ii" form. Also,
> printing (I only tried PDF) gives the good "ii" form.
>
> GL

Not to wish troubles on others, but it's at least reassuring to know
that someone else sees this glitch.   Can be disconcerting to encounter
it when you're doing a calculation that depends critically on choosing
the correct square root of a complex factor, and suddenly the output
results start looking weird.