Re: Display glitch: \[ImaginaryI] appears as just "i"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70618] Re: Display glitch: \[ImaginaryI] appears as just "i"
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 05:14:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <eha51o$b1n$1 at smc.vnet.net>, email at email.com wrote:
> It appears indeed as a "tiny screen font" problem. With Windows 5.2
> version, increasing the zoom to 125% brings back the "ii" form. Also,
> printing (I only tried PDF) gives the good "ii" form.
Not to wish troubles on others, but it's at least reassuring to know
that someone else sees this glitch. Can be disconcerting to encounter
it when you're doing a calculation that depends critically on choosing
the correct square root of a complex factor, and suddenly the output
results start looking weird.
Prev by Date:
Re: "short circuiting" And and Or
Next by Date:
Re: making random matrix
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Strange newbie problem