Re: Problem in loading packages in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70634] Re: [mg70586] Problem in loading packages in Mathematica
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 05:14:52 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200610200921.FAA11086@smc.vnet.net>
It looks like you are using the apostrophe instead of the "back quote"
or "grave" character. On a regular QWERTY keyboard, the appropriate
key for this character should be to the immediate left of the "1".
On 10/20/06, amitsoni.1984 at gmail.com <amitsoni.1984 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using the following command to load a package in Mathematica:
> << Statistics'NormalDistribution'
> but it gives the following error:
> Get::noopen:Cannot open Statistics. More
> Can someone tell me what is the problem? Do I have to download this
> package from somewhere or is it inbuilt in Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Re: Programming style: postfix/prefix vs. functional
Next by Date:
Re: "short circuiting" And and Or
Previous by thread:
Problem in loading packages in Mathematica
Next by thread:
RE: Problem in loading packages in Mathematica