Re: Dimensional analysis package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70627] Re: Dimensional analysis package
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 05:14:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><200610190723.DAA13979@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I was able to make this one work a little better by removing the Clear
statements in the initialization...
I know that sounds strange.
Virgil Stokes wrote:
> antononcube wrote:
> > A package similar in spirit named "Making Dimensionless Models" is at
> > http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/763/
> But, unfortunately, this will not execute properly in Mathematica 5.2
> (Win2K platform).
> --V. Stokes
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
RE: Problem in loading packages in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Dimensional analysis package
Next by thread:
Re: How to explain unexpected behaviour of Fibonacci?