  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg70611] RE: [mg70586] Problem in loading packages in Mathematica
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 05:13:54 -0400 (EDT)

Amit,

Use the backquote ` instead of the quote '.

<< Statistics`NormalDistribution`

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: amitsoni.1984 at gmail.com [mailto:amitsoni.1984 at gmail.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Hi,

I am using the following command to load a package in Mathematica:
<< Statistics'NormalDistribution'

but it gives the following error:
Get::noopen:Cannot open Statistics. More

Can someone tell me what is the problem? Do I have to download this
package from somewhere or is it inbuilt in Mathematica?

Thanks
Amit