Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70682] Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:50:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
Does anyone have experience in creating hyperlinks in a Mathematica
notebook (e.g., buttons or highlighted text linked to QuickTime movies
located in the same directory as the notebook) such that these links
remain functional when the notebook is Exported to PDF (or possibly
printed to PDF on a Mac)?
I suspect I can puzzle this out for myself, but if anyone has direct
experience with this, I'd welcome pointers to what to do (and not do).
Prev by Date:
Re: how about fixing the Messages command?
Next by Date:
Re: Programming style: postfix/prefix vs. functional
Previous by thread:
Re: How to specify the starting parameter search point when using NonlinearRegress
Next by thread:
Re: Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?