How to set AccuracyGoal and PrecisionGoal?

Hi,

I got the following warning message when I use NonlinearRegress. Could
you please let me know what I should do if I see this kind of
warnings?

FindMinimum::lstol:
   The line search decreased the step size to within tolerance specified by
     AccuracyGoal and PrecisionGoal but was unable to find a sufficient
     decrease in the function.  You may need more than MachinePrecision
     digits of working precision to meet these tolerances.

Thanks,
Peng