Re: Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70724] Re: Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 02:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Does anyone have experience in creating hyperlinks in a Mathematica
> notebook (e.g., buttons or highlighted text linked to QuickTime movies
> located in the same directory as the notebook) such that these links
> remain functional when the notebook is Exported to PDF (or possibly
> printed to PDF on a Mac)?
> I suspect I can puzzle this out for myself, but if anyone has direct
> experience with this, I'd welcome pointers to what to do (and not do).
There is no way to do this directly in Mathematica. It is possible
that 3rd party applications/utilities may provide this sort of
Prev by Date:
How to set AccuracyGoal and PrecisionGoal?
Next by Date:
Re: How to specify the starting parameter search point when using NonlinearRegress
Previous by thread:
Re: How to set AccuracyGoal and PrecisionGoal?
Next by thread:
Solve with dot products