Re: Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70724] Re: Inserting hyperlinks which carry over to PDF?
- From: "ragfield" <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 02:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
AES wrote: > Does anyone have experience in creating hyperlinks in a Mathematica > notebook (e.g., buttons or highlighted text linked to QuickTime movies > located in the same directory as the notebook) such that these links > remain functional when the notebook is Exported to PDF (or possibly > printed to PDF on a Mac)? > > I suspect I can puzzle this out for myself, but if anyone has direct > experience with this, I'd welcome pointers to what to do (and not do). There is no way to do this directly in Mathematica. It is possible that 3rd party applications/utilities may provide this sort of functionality. -Rob