How to stop NDSolve on a given curve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70749] How to stop NDSolve on a given curve?
- From: Pavel Pokorny <Pavel.Pokorny at vscht.RemoveMe.MeToo.cz>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 02:38:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Czech Technical University
Dear Mathematica friends,
how can I tell NDSolve to stop when a given condition is true?
I want to stop when the trajectory reaches a given manifold
(a given line for a 2-dim problem), say x==1.
Thanks for any help
Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology
Prev by Date:
Importing data Question
Next by Date:
kernel error: invalid machine instruction
Previous by thread:
Re: Importing data Question
Next by thread:
RE: How to stop NDSolve on a given curve?