Re: Importing data Question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70846] Re: Importing data Question
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 23:39:26 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I want to plot four graphs. The element set of each graph is of a different length. The values are in a single file which I import into Mathematica. However, when I go to plot them, Mathematica tags blank entries on to the smaller sets. For example, if I have four sets of 10, 20, 30, 40 elements, Mathematica will add blank entries of 30, 20 and 10 to the first three sets.
> Anyone know how to fix this very simple request?
You will have to provide more details if you want an answer to this. Was
the file a text file - if so can you paste it into the reply. Did you
Import using Table format? Did you examine what you had imported as an
expression before plotting it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Searching for a function
Next by Date:
Re: How to change file names?
Previous by thread:
Importing data Question
Next by thread:
How to stop NDSolve on a given curve?