Re: how to compact many maps?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg70818] Re: how to compact many maps?
- From: Arkadiusz.Majka at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 05:22:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you all for your hints! Of course, the replacement rule....!
Have a beautiful weekend!
Arkadiusz.Majka at gmail.com napisal(a):
> For table of the following structure
> I want to apply function f to the second argument of list.
> I did:
> (MapAt[f, #, 2] & /@ #) & /@ tab
> How can I do it in a simpler, more compact way?
Prev by Date:
binary units to units package
Next by Date:
Searching for a function
Previous by thread:
RE: how to compact many maps?
Next by thread:
Re: Defining two functions at once?