Re: scaled complementary error function in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69280] Re: scaled complementary error function in Mathematica?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 05:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <ed3sbu$s52$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Tanim Islam <tanim.islam at lra.ens.fr> wrote: > I was wondering if anyone had a package or notebook file that computes the > scaled complementary error function directly? Specifically, something that > computes exp(x^2) erfc(x)? I must be missing something. Doesn't Erfcx[x_] = Exp[x^2] Erfc[x] do exactly what you want? Cheers, Paul _______________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: 61 8 6488 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 6488 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul