Re: Null's not null?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69408] Re: [mg69393] Null's not null?
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 05:39:01 -0400 (EDT)

You could try using MakeBoxes[Null,StandardForm|TraditionalForm]="";

The method above will make Null in all standard output appear as an
empty string. If FullForm is used though, it will still show up as
Null.

As I'm sure you know, TableForm isn't a basic output form (it's a
wrapper), so MakeBoxes[Null,TableForm]="" won't work.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/