extract homogenous solution from DSolve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69424] extract homogenous solution from DSolve?
- From: Tanim Islam <tanim.islam at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:52:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Virginia
I was wondering how to extract the homogenous solution (rather than the
exact or particular solution) when employing DSolve? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Boolean algebra
Next by Date:
init.m of FrontEnd in M5.2
Previous by thread:
Re: parenthesis in reactions...
Next by thread:
Re: extract homogenous solution from DSolve?