Re: extract homogenous solution from DSolve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69457] Re: extract homogenous solution from DSolve?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 04:01:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, and DSolve will not give you the homogenous solution, if you feed it with a homogenous equation ?? Regards Jens "Tanim Islam" <tanim.islam at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ee63rg$531$1 at smc.vnet.net... | Hi: | | I was wondering how to extract the homogenous solution (rather than the | exact or particular solution) when employing DSolve? Thanks. | | Tanim Islam |