Re: Re: Wolfram Workbench
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69423] Re: [mg69401] Re: Wolfram Workbench
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:52:33 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200609110938.FAA24993@smc.vnet.net>
I second this.
Did you remember to send the same message to suggestions at wolfram.com
and to support at wolfram.com?
On 9/11/06, Maarten <maarten at stack.nl> wrote:
> Could the import wizard be fixed please. In this form it is useless. You can't import multiple files at once and it transfers a lot of unnecessary special characters to your notebooks. Importing the .m files through the normal mechanism works but, the notebooks need to be dissected manually.
Prev by Date:
Evaluating a Meijer G-function
Next by Date:
Re: Null's not null?
Previous by thread:
Re: Wolfram Workbench
Next by thread:
Re: parenthesis in reactions...