Re: Mathmatica StyleSheet questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69433] Re: Mathmatica StyleSheet questions
  • From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:53:11 -0400 (EDT)

"AES" <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote in message
news:eddq77$3t7$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> In article <edadsa$pgt$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
> "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>> I never use the OptionInspector to change a style sheet and didn't even
>> know
>> you could do it.
>

> I've tried to modify stylesheets this way; sometimes it works; sometimes
> it seems to work but doesn't "stick".

That is funny. This is the same problem I had just now and was wondering
about it also.

I found that if I shut down Mathematica after making changes to the style
file itself (after saving the changes ofcourse), then start up Mathematica
again, and open a notebook and force that notebook to use that style file, I
had better luck of having the changes show up in the notebook.

This is 5.2 on XP