Re: Mathmatica StyleSheet questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69225] Re: Mathmatica StyleSheet questions
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 01:39:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <edadsa$pgt$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I never use the OptionInspector to change a style sheet and didn't even know
> you could do it.

I've tried to modify stylesheets this way; sometimes it works; sometimes
it seems to work but doesn't "stick".  There's an "Apply" button in the
OptionInspector  window, but it almost always seems to be grayed out.
So, I use the "cmd-shift-E" approach also.  Just don't forget to
cmd-shift-E back before you close the stylesheet, or that particular
cell won't work at all.

> Nor do I know what good the Outline cell types are good for.

The various levels of cells in the TOC's produced by the MakeContents
capability of AuthorTools seem to be formatted in Outline styles.