- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69440] Animation crash
- From: "ben" <benjamin.friedrich at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 04:00:44 -0400 (EDT)
When I run animations in mathematica,
it often hangs up with
* playing the animation forever
* allowing no keyboard input
* restricting the mouse pointer to the area of the animation.
In such a situation I don't even know how to kill mathematica.
Is there a way to interupt the animations?
Prev by Date:
Re: translating code from True Basic to Mathematica
Next by Date:
Why is the negative root?
Previous by thread:
Re: Color names and the 10 elementary colors?
Next by thread:
Re: Animation crash