Re: translating code from True Basic to Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69449] Re: translating code from True Basic to Mathematica
- From: carlos at colorado.edu
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 04:01:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> A delicate lace like fractal that I did several years back is at: > http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/lace/lace.basic > > C code is at: > http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/lace/lace.c > > My best effort so far at a Mathematica translation is: > <...> What is the relative speed of the 3 versions?