GUIKit Wizard Frame Sizing Problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69522] GUIKit Wizard Frame Sizing Problem
  • From: Jeffrey Schultz <jeschult at vt.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:57:07 -0400 (EDT)

All,

The code below executes correctly on my Mac but on a windows machine
produces a runtime error which say ?PreferredSize? is not writable.
I've tried numerous workarounds with no success.  This problem is
causing me significant headache on a GUIKit application which works
nicely on both platforms except for this problem.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

GUIRun[Widget["WizardFrame", {"PreferredSize" -> Widget["Dimension",
{"width" -> 850, "height" -> 750}]}, Name -> "Frame"]];

Thanks,
Jeff Schultz