How to combine 3 grayscale images into one RGB color image ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69555] How to combine 3 grayscale images into one RGB color image ?
  • From: mario.ivanov at risoe.dk
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:45:57 -0400 (EDT)

How to combine 3 grayscale images into one RGB color image ?

I have  3  "DensityGraphics" pictures and I want to combine them in
such a way that the one represents the Red, the others - green and blue
colors correspondingly.
This procedure is called "merge channels" in Photoshop.

It must be quite easy to solve that even without external packages, but
I am not experienced enough.

Thank you.