Re: Problems eps-export Corel Draw Import

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69541] Re: Problems eps-export Corel Draw Import
  • From: "Michael" <chiller.michi at web.de>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:44:59 -0400 (EDT)

Chris Chiasson schrieb:
> Ddi you try using Illustrator instead? Also, if other programs work,
> you may want to ask Corel tech support if they can successfully view
> your EPS.

Unfortunately I don't have Illustrator available. Interestingly, when I
print the mathematica plot to a pdf and import this pdf into CorelDraw
the points are gone as well. In the pdf itself everything is fine.

Asking Corel tech support is a good idea. I just thought maybe someone
else encountered the same problem already.

Michael