plotting multidimensional arrays

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg69547] plotting multidimensional arrays
  • From: mickey <micky at>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:45:19 -0400 (EDT)

I have a list of numbers,

and so on. I would like to plot it as a 3 dimensional plot, with the
index as x and y and the value as the z value but I am having trouble
doing that. Here is what I was trying. I create the array first,

This works fine. Then I assign the values for the elements.

But here I get an error.

What am I doing wrong?