plotting multidimensional arrays

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69547] plotting multidimensional arrays
  • From: mickey <micky at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:45:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a list of numbers,
cc(1,2)=20
cc(1,3)=45

and so on. I would like to plot it as a 3 dimensional plot, with the
index as x and y and the value as the z value but I am having trouble
doing that. Here is what I was trying. I create the array first,

cc=Table[0,{i,500},{j,500}];

This works fine. Then I assign the values for the elements.

cc[[1]][[2]]=20;

But here I get an error.

What am I doing wrong?

THanks,