plotting multidimensional arrays
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69547] plotting multidimensional arrays
- From: mickey <micky at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Ohio State University
I have a list of numbers,
and so on. I would like to plot it as a 3 dimensional plot, with the
index as x and y and the value as the z value but I am having trouble
doing that. Here is what I was trying. I create the array first,
This works fine. Then I assign the values for the elements.
But here I get an error.
What am I doing wrong?
Prev by Date:
Re: Problems eps-export Corel Draw Import
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Re: solve and Abs
Previous by thread:
Re: How to combine 3 grayscale images into one RGB color image ?
Next by thread:
RE: plotting multidimensional arrays