Re: plotting multidimensional arrays

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg69591] Re: [mg69547] plotting multidimensional arrays
  • From: bsyehuda at
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 03:50:40 -0400 (EDT)

cc[[1]] is a list representing the first row of your table. Not that this is
not a variable anymore.
cc[[1]][[2]] is the second element of the returned value of the first row,
so you are practically try to assign a value to something that is not a
simply use
cc[[1,2]]=20. This will work for you.
you can also use ReplacePart if you need
good luck