package in separate files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69619] package in separate files
  • From: OT <montoz at iol.it>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all.

I already have succesfully built a package which I load with the command
<<myPackage`myPackage`

I would like the package to call a separate .m file which contains very
simple definitions of parameters.
How can I do that? I already tryed to put a like like
 Get[ $UserBaseDirectory<>"\\myPackage\\LocalConfiguration.m" ]
into the file myPackage.m, but it simply doesn't work: I got no error
messages, but the definitions contained into LocalConfiguration.m are
not evaluated.

How can I do that?

thanks in advance for every reply

andre