Re: package in separate files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69647] Re: [mg69619] package in separate files
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 05:45:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200609180245.WAA09230@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
Look up BeginPackage in the HelpBrower and note what it says about
an optional 2nd argument.
> Hi all.
> I already have succesfully built a package which I load with the command
> I would like the package to call a separate .m file which contains very
> simple definitions of parameters.
> How can I do that? I already tryed to put a like like
> Get[ $UserBaseDirectory<>"\\myPackage\\LocalConfiguration.m" ]
> into the file myPackage.m, but it simply doesn't work: I got no error
> messages, but the definitions contained into LocalConfiguration.m are
> not evaluated.
> How can I do that?
> thanks in advance for every reply
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: adding assumptions to Integrate
Next by Date:
an equation containg radicals
Previous by thread:
package in separate files
Next by thread:
webMathematica, Packages, and hostSRV.com