General--Mathematica and Subversion

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg69655] General--Mathematica and Subversion
  • From: daimos at
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 05:45:37 -0400 (EDT)

I want to use Subversion ( to organize my Mathematica programs.

I experienced, that the structure saved in the Mathematica notebooks (Cell[...], etc) does not work well with a version control system.

Is there an alternative to the standard Mathematica .nb file?

Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through [[postId=13677]]