Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69673] Re: [mg69655] General--Mathematica and Subversion
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 02:44:44 -0400 (EDT)

Use .m files. If you have "Premier" Service (a little glitzy for a
name - I prefer to thing of it as the ability to ask insane questions
wich they are contractually obligated to try to answer - just kidding,
sorta :-), then try out Wolfram Workbench (or Eclipse 3.2 with the
Mathematica plugin (you will have to ask tech support for that
download link)). The Subclipse plugin for Eclipse/Workbench is a
little flaky for me, probably because I don't _really_ know which
operations in Eclipse are Subversion aware.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/