RE: Programming in Mathematica

Hi David,

> Where precisely in the Version 5.2 Help Browser does one find
> the Programming in Mathematica Book, which is in the
> ExtraPackages folder?

It doesn't seem to be there does it ....

Interestingly, if I move (or copy) the package from ExtraPackages to another
directory in the $Path (say AddOns), and rebuild help, it appears in AddOns
& Links.  Why this should be, I don't know since Notations (also in
ExtraPackages) appears in the Help browser without jumping through any extra
hoops.

Regards,

Dave.