Re: Programming in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg69748] Re: Programming in Mathematica
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:04:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,
I think there is a misunderstanding. The book itself is not contained in
Mathematica, only example programs and an overview where you can read:
"The example programs and packages in
AddOns/ExtraPackages/ProgrammingInMathematica accompany the book
Roman E. Maeder: Programming in Mathematica, 3rd ed., Addison-Wesley, 1996
ISBN 0-201-85449-X."

Daniel