notebook interface: how make the cursor to be a 'block' cursor instead of the default?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69801] notebook interface: how make the cursor to be a 'block' cursor instead of the default?
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
When starting Mathematica notebook, the cursor (the position on the screen)
where the mouse is, has the shape '|'
I want to change this to be a block, like a little black square so it is
easier to see.
I used to do this using emacs editor for example on vt100 compatible
monitors and such, but can't seem to find how to do this with Mathematica
I spend too much time searching for the cursor between all those solid
brackets on the screen and I would like it to be more easily located :)
Prev by Date:
Re: Suggestions for translating a Do loop ...
Next by Date:
Re: Extracting terms from an equation
Previous by thread:
Re: Pure function in a pure function (again)
Next by thread:
Table command strange output when 'i' over 16